What do I need to do to sign up if I am a commercial tenant?

When signing up for water/sewage service as a commercial tenant, you will need the following:

  • A $150.00 security deposit for water and $150.00 security deposit for sewer, if the wastewater service is provided by MAWC.
  • A copy of the commercial lease.
  • A copy of photo I.D.
  • A completed application (application can be downloaded from our website).
  • All previous balances left at a different address must be paid in full.