What is a typical water emergency?
- A water main leak causing flooding/damage or icy conditions in the winter.
- A service line leak outside of the home causing flooding/damage or icy conditions in the winter.
- A leak inside the home causing flooding/damage and the inside valve is inoperable.
What is a typical wastewater emergency?
- A basement back up of wastewater.
- A manhole or clean out that is overflowing.
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
PLEASE CALL 911 IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A HAZARDOUS EMERGENCY SITUATION
What options do I have for paying my bill?
- You can use QuickPay from the login screen to do a one-time payment. You will need to know your Account number, IAC and bank and routing number information or have your credit/debit card information available.
- You can set up a
n recurring ACH payment, also known as a recurring or automatic bank draft. You will need to know your Account number, IAC and bank and routing number information.
- You can select Pay Now from the Account Summary screen to make a one-time payment by Credit/Debit card or from a Bank Account.