What is a typical water emergency?
- A water main leak causing flooding/damage or icy conditions in the winter.
- A service line leak outside of the home causing flooding/damage or icy conditions in the winter.
- A leak inside the home causing flooding/damage and the inside valve is inoperable.
What is a typical wastewater emergency?
- A basement back up of wastewater.
- A manhole or clean out that is overflowing.
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
PLEASE CALL 911 IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A HAZARDOUS EMERGENCY SITUATION