Map of Source Water Protection Areas

Look up an address, and if it's within the colored areas, a spill, dumping or improper disposal of medicines, pesticides, solvents, paints, antifreeze, oil, gasoline, solvents, herbicides and poisons could affect drinking water for MAWC customers. Call 9-1-1 if you observe a spill or dumping. Municipalities and counties participate in scheduled hazardous waste disposal programs. Call your municipal government office for more information.